Smaller TCXO packages are used and sometimes required for many different applications, but there have been drawbacks to their small size. While the crystal blank can be produced in a small enough size, incorporating ICs inside the package meant sacrificing their aging performance and stability. To solve this issue, Suntsu is introducing H-Type TCXO packages.
H-Type TCXO packages have the crystal blank separate from the IC, allowing the crystal to be encapsulated within an individual cavity. This separation helps to relieve some stress that accounts for aging in crystals. By relieving some of that stress, these smaller H-Type TCXO packages have improved long-term aging performance with the frequency stability of ±5.0ppm for 10 years.
Suntsu’s new STH series is designed with fundamental crystals and a frequency range of 13MHz to 52MHz at 1.8V ~ 3.3V. Clipped sinewave output and analog compensation make these TCXO’s a great choice for GPS applications.
The available package sizes are 1.6 x 1.2mm, 2.0 x 1.6mm, and 2.5 x 2.0mm.
Key Features Include
• Analog compensation.
• Supply voltages of 1.8V, 2.5V, and 3.3V.
• Clipped sinewave output.
• Improved long-term aging performance.
• Frequency stability down to ±0.5ppm over -30~85°C.
• 1.6×1.2mm, 2.0×1.6mm, and 2.5×2.0mm packages are available.
• 19.2MHz, 26MHz, 32MHz, and 38.4MHz are available.
• Frequency Stability vs. Aging 10 Years of ±0.5ppm
• Mobile Communication Equipment
• IoT, Wearable Electronics
• WiMax, WLAN
Need more information? Please contact us with any questions.