Your privacy is critically important to us. At Suntsu, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Who we are
Suntsu Electronics, Inc. (https://suntsucompany.wpengine.com/) is global distributor of electrical components and engineering solutions provider for mid-market tech companies.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
At this time, Suntsu does not collect personally identifiable information about our visitors unless they choose to contact us through one of our forms. Visitors are not required to create an account to use this website and we do not store personally identifiable information about our visitors on this website. When customers request a quote or choose to do business with Suntsu, we store information about the customers in our CRM software which is secured internally and not connected to this website.
We utilize contact forms on our website. The information you provide through these forms is used to generate an email to our internal sales team. We do not store this information on our web servers.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information: Like most websites, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our site from certain geographic regions.
We utilize cookies to keep track of our website visitors in order to:
- Distinguish unique users
- Remember the number and time of previous visits
- Remember traffic source information
- Determine the start and end of a session
- Remember the value of visitor-level custom variables
We use the information mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
- To further develop and improve our website;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our content, which helps us improve our content;
- To measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention;
- To monitor and prevent any problems with our website, protect the security of our website, fight spam, and to protect our rights and property; and
- To communicate with you;
We do not share or sell our visitors’ private personal information.
Our website is served over an encrypted connection. While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring our website for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AKA the “GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
EU individuals also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
How to Reach Us
That’s it! Thanks for reading.
- October 16, 2018: Updated regarding corporate name change to Suntsu Electronics, Inc.
- July 11, 2018: Original policy. Added specific information to help clarify our practices, included information and added information to reflect the requirements of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation.