Suntsu Electronics introduces the latest Stratum 3 TCXO specially designed for Silicon Lab ICs. These TCXOs come in small, ceramic SMD package delivered via Tape and Reel. The Stratum 3 clock serves to track input under normal operating conditions, but at a wider range than Stratum 2.
STX478 and STX479 both come in a 7.0mm x 5.0mm package size and have an output frequency of 12.8 MHz meant to function with high-density CMOS (HCMOS). They support network synchronizers and base stations that use femtocells and microcells. Model STX478 offers a frequency stability over -20°C to 75°C of ±0.28ppm. While model STX479 offers ±0.14ppm at same temperature range. Their overall stability at ±4.6ppm can withstand 20 years of aging. These models can be used as the reference clock solution for Silicon Labs Si5348/83/84/88/89.
- Frequency of 12.8MHz
- Dimensions of 7.0mm x 5.0mm
- Frequency stability of ±0.28ppm (STX478)
- Frequency stability of ±0.14ppm (STX479)
- Aging per day of ±0.02ppm
- Overall stability of ±4.6ppm includes 20 years of aging
- Operating temperature range from -20°C to 75°C
- HCMOS (High-Density CMOS)
- Reference design for Silicon lab Si5348/83/84/88/89
You can find the datasheets for both models below.
If you have any questions about these custom products, contact a Suntsu sales representative for more information at: