Suntsu Electronics, Inc. Introduces Their Smallest GPS Saw Filter to Date.
Suntsu releases their Ultra-Miniature GPS Saw Filter with a PCB footprint of only 1.1mm x 0.9mm. The use of RF Filters in Global Positioning Satellites (GPS) is a necessity but it can be a challenge to find the smaller package sizes with low insertion loss. With the release of this Ultra-Miniature GPS Saw Filter, Suntsu is directly addressing these two key features. It will provide a typical insertion loss of 0.9-1.6dB at a frequency range of 1559.10MHz to 1605.89MHz within a 1.1mm x 0.9mm package size.
This saw filter has a simple 50Ω single-ended source that requires no impedance matching and as stated by our engineering manager, KH Mun, “it is also great for asset tracking applications!”
Key features include:
- Low loss RF saw filter
- Ultra-miniature size of 1.1×0.9mm
- Low insertion attenuation
- Simultaneous usage of GPS, COMPASS and GLONASS bands
- No matching required for operation at 50ohms
- Surface Mount Device (SMD)
- Electrostatic Sensitive Device (ESD)
- Moisture sensitivity level 3