Unlike traditional oscillators, which require a clock source such as quartz or MEMS to generate output frequencies, Suntsu’s clock-free silicon oscillators are structured to achieve a highly reliable clock under harsh and high vibration environments without requiring the use of quartz or MEMS.
The built-in frequency synthesis and temperature sensor can generate frequency ranges from 10kHz to 350MHz with a frequency stability of +/-50ppm over -40 to 85°C while the LDO and filter circuit enhance the power supply noise suppression to achieve low jitter performance.
Due to their flexible frequency configuration and output logistics, these oscillators have relatively short production times which is critical for supply chain continuity.
Key Features Include
• Frequency ranges from 10kHz to 350MHz
• Supply voltages of 1.8~3.3V
• Output logics of CMOS, LVDS, and LVPECL
• Frequency Stability of ±50ppm over -40~85°C
• Small form factor of 3.2 x 2.5mm
• Quick Turn
• Great performance in high vibration environments
• Automotive Electronics
• Intelligent Terminal
• Consumer Electronics
• Communication Equipment
Need more information? Please contact us with any questions.